lunes, 17 de enero de 2011

Hi, people from all around the world! How are you today? Yesterday, it started the first episode of the second season of "The protected". It's totally amazing but, what I really like the most about it is my Culebra: the more I see him, the more I love him.
here you have a photo of the whole family:
I LOVE THEM!!!
hehehehe
PD: and today I will have to see Success Operation (usually named as "OT") via internet, because it was being broadcasted yesterday at the same time as The Protected, what a shame! XD
kisses from Camelia :)
xoxoxo

1 comentario:

  1. I watched it too! ;-) oh by the way.... this is for the whole group: your Russian project looks a bit...... I don't know how to say it...WHISY-WASHY?? (use dictionary hehehehehe).. where is your creativity this time????

    ResponderEliminar