lunes, 1 de noviembre de 2010

Going back home

Hey!!how aré yu my sear friends?? Hahaha well i'm on my way back to Huelva from Madrid how cool is that hah?? Fine i'll do some explaining,my clase and i decided that we wanted to do a trip all together, but a real trip you know staying in a nice hotels going out at night, visiting museums etc and that its exactly what we did we just chose Madrid as our destination. So going strait to the point we aré all already sat on the train, teresa is in from of me ana is NeXT to her and Carmen is NeXT to me, Eloisa Maria and Raquel aré just behind us and Marta an camelia aré in another part of the train since they got furor tickets later hahaha so the thing is that we aré all dead, we aré so tired that we can barEly speak to each other i mean we have just started moving and Raquel Teresa and Eloisa aré already sleep well the film is starting so i'm living see you all tomorrow. By the way it's leyre hahaha

1 comentario:

  1. helloooo GIRLS!! I hope you had a great time in Madrid. I'm glad to see this blog is already working!! I'll see you ALL tomorrow at 9am on the dot!

    PS: careful with your spelling next time my dear! hehehe.. anyway, well done!

    ResponderEliminar