miércoles, 10 de noviembre de 2010

The second one!!

ohhh, I couldn't be the first one, I will have to kill rachel....jajajjaja
I'm so sad because yesterday I did my pretest of the FCE and I know that I didn't pass.... and I don't know if in 3 month (when I have the real exam) I will improve my english enouhg. I'm scared!!!
another thing is that last day, in project, I got too stressed. I had to work very fast and I am not use to do that. I hope next week we have more time....but I think the project wont change and I will get stressed agian.


kisses from my home, Martha!!!

1 comentario:

  1. I bet you are not as stressed as me!!!!! and YES, it did change!!!(thats how you emphasize your statement in English, I don't know if you have seen it before)
    anyway, I hope you don't get too stressed this week!! :-)

    ResponderEliminar