domingo, 28 de noviembre de 2010

Great News

Ouch, I've just looked tomorrow's timetable and I was completely unaware that we had project. Thanks god I had the computer on, otherwise I wouldn't have been able to write anything. 
I've just had dinner and I've spent almost the whole evening playing the piano and singing because guess what!!!!! : I've been called from the TV to give them a CONCERT hehehehehehehe
It's going to take place on tuesday in somewhere I don't know.. Unfortunatelly the channel isn't MTV :( it's just Canal Huelva Noticias I know is kind of sad girls... but do you think that Norah jones started laying in CNN+? NO i'm pretty sure that no. See you tomorrow at nine o'clock as every monday ;)

Kisses&Hugs
Teresa C.

P.D. Camelia Marta thanks for your support, you know, the scholarship and all that stuff ;)

2 comentarios:

  1. I know it's a bit late.. but who did it go? your concert, I mean. sorry I've been abit lost absent these days. my right foot is getting all my attention.
    XOXO
    Miss A.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. AAAAAA hahahaha it was GREATTTT also.
    It went fine, I've got the recording from the TV and it's funny jajajajaja
    :)

    ResponderEliminar