jueves, 18 de noviembre de 2010

:O

I am not agree with teresa and Raquel....there isn't anything more imprtatn than writting in the blog!! How can you say that? I can't believe it... hahahha
I get relaxed when I write here; I can say whatever I want althougt it doesn't make sense. well, it has sense but it's not like witting an eassy in english class or doing an exercise. you can say the first thing you're thinking about. for example now I'm thinking How pretty is Amparo!! I'm not a ball (I don't know how to say pelota in english), I'm only a honest girl. hehehe
kisses from me!!!! I want to say goodbye as Teresa do: XOXO
me: marta!

1 comentario:

  1. hahahaha!!
    well done Marta! you are ABSOLUTELY right!! there's nothing more important than wrtting here!! hahaha
    pelota: ass-kisser,lackey,toady,flatterer, goody-goody, adulator, crawler, etc, etc, etc. The use depends on the context as some might be too informal or even offensive!!
    hacer la pelota a alguien: yo butter someone up

    ResponderEliminar