domingo, 28 de noviembre de 2010

=S

OH MY GOD!!! No one has written here yet; you are lazy girls. it doesn't mind, tonight everyone will have written here. Miss, I've a bad new!! I haven't been chosen for Becas Europa.... =( I'm so sad! but, at least, Teresa has been chosen so she has the opportunity to visit many interesting universities.
Camelia and I are uncultivates and for that reason we haven't been chosen.... OHH, it's a pity.
I can not  be writing here any longer because I have many things to do. SO, I say goodbye to everyone. Kisses Martha!!!!

1 comentario:

  1. hahahaha.. you made me laugh!!! you such a joker!! hey.. don't worry.. you "cultivated" enough for me. I can give you a scholarship in my class... I know it's not Europe... but well...we are close to Portugal, isn't it cool?? hahahahaha

    ResponderEliminar